Our customers can have peace of mind knowing that a factory trained service technician has made sure your system is safe, clean, and efficient. Maintenance inspections can reveal potential problems that can be corrected before your family has to deal with the discomfort of severe heat or cold weather conditions. They also increase your system’s reliability. Your heating and cooling system uses approximately 58% of your total power usage. Keeping your unit running efficiently will save you money on utilities and on repair costs. Weather Makers maintenance plans are one of the smartest and simplest energy-saving investments you can make.
We conveniently provide our valued customers with options regarding their maintenance plan.
Our “PM Plan” is designed for our customers’ convenience. This cleaning is done annually. The technician will service your heating and cooling system during the same visit. This plan is designed to save our customers’ time and money. The “PM Plan” is discounted and allows more flexibility to our customers because it involves only one visit which means less time out of your already busy schedule. You will receive the same quality service as a semi-annual cleaning and it’s tailored to fit your needs.
Our “PMA Plan” is a semi-annual plan that provides you with two cleanings per year. The technician will service your heating and cooling unit separately. One cleaning will be performed in the Spring/Summer and the other cleaning in the Fall/Winter.
BENEFITS OF MAINTENANCE:
- Loyalty Savings Account- At the start of every new contract Weather Makers deposits $50 into a “Loyalty Savings Account” in your name. Each year that the contract is renewed, your account grows by $50. When it’s time to replace your complete HVAC System, your loyalty savings account can be cashed in! For the life of your contract you will be saving for a new system. It’s our way of saying thank you for your loyalty!
- You will receive 15% off of all repairs and replacements
- No “Afterhours” rates for service
- Priority Service
- 1 year warranty on part replacement
- No diagnostic fee with a repair